Ins and Outs of Running A Nonprofit
This seminar will cover the legal compliance requirements under state and federal law for nonprofit organizations, including:
- The legal duties of nonprofit board members
- The legal filings with state and federal governments
- Taxes and tax filings for nonprofits
- Business licensing for nonprofits
- Basics of employment law for nonprofits
- Basics of risk management and insurance for nonprofits
- Common intellectual property concerns for nonprofits.
This seminar is designed for nonprofit leaders,… Show more
Created by BrownPaperTickets | Claim this event
|$60 to $110||Buy Now|
1950 S. State St.
Tacoma, WA 98405