AKC Museum of the Dog Guest Dog of the Week
The AKC Museum of the Dog is located off of Mason Road in beautiful Queeny Park and maintains the country's largest collection of canine art. On Saturday, May 4th, Elaine Staten will present the Doberman Pinscher. Originated in Apolda, in Thueringen,Germany, around 1890, the breed was officially recognized in 1900. The abiity to absorb & retain training brought the breed into demand as a police & war dog. Please be sure to visit of "Dogs of War" gallery,honoring these brave canines.
Created by AKC Museum of the Dog
1721 S. Mason Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131