AKC Museum of the Dog Guest Dog of the Week
The AKC Museum of the Dog located off of Mason Road in beautiful Queeny Park presents Guest Dogs to meet the public on weekends from March to November. Karla and Kamryn Ure of Florissant will present the Pug on March 2nd, beginning at 10:30 a.m. The Pug originated in the Far East and can be traced to the first century B.C. They are clownish, mischievous, loving, lovable, and a devoted breed. The AKC Museum of the Dog maintains the country's largest collection of canine art.
Created by AKC Museum of the Dog
1721 S. Mason Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63131