Home | Register | Log In

Spokane, WA

   [change my location]
  • Print
  • Share
Img_phold_gen_primary_no_add
Venue Type Auditorium
Neighborhood Riverside
Accessibility Accessible to persons with disabilities.

Knitting Factory

919 W. Sprague Ave., Spokane, WA, 99201
(509) 244-3279

Created by Zvents Zvents | Claim this venue

Location & Nearby Info
Knitting Factory
919 W. Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 244-3279
Show nearby:
Performers Coming to this Venue
Wolfmother
Wolfmother
Truly a band out of time, the Australian power trio Wolfmother were conceived in 2000 -- about 30 years too late, considering that the musicians' psychedelic brand of proto-heavy metal sounded similar to the late-'60s/early-'70s craft of Blue Cheer and Black Sabbath....
Y&T
Y&T
Before Mötley Crüe, before RATT, even before there was a Metallica, Y&T was slogging away in sweaty rock clubs around America. When the band formed in the early 1970s, little did they know they would set the standard for hard rock bands that trailed....
Porter Robinson
Porter Robinson
This 19-year-old talent has been touted by his peers (read Tiësto, Skrillex and Deadmau5) as one of the nu-breed saviours of electronic music, and having only experienced the limelight for just a few months, his achievements paint the picture of a super bright future....
Atmosphere
Atmosphere
Atmosphere are a hip-hop group from Minneapolis centering around rapper Slug (aka Sean Daley). The son of a black father and a white mother who divorced when he was a teenager, Slug became entranced with hip-hop, graffiti, and breakdancing, and formed the Rhymesayers collective with two high-school friends -- Siddiq Ali (Stress) and Derek Turner (Spawn)....
Taking Back Sunday
Taking Back Sunday
New York-based emo band that blend Southern California post-punk, nu metal and old school hardcore. ~ Rovi
Expand Show all 10 upcoming performers
Reviews & Comments
USER REVIEWS
Sep 30, 2008 - Jennee
Not impressed

I attended the night of the Michael Franti concert. I'd never been to the Big Easy or the Knitting Factory before so I didn't know what "general seating" meant. That particular night it meant 10% of the attendees guarded their stools for the night and the other 90% needed to find a spot and be prepared to stand for the duration. I don't pay for seating when I'm going to have to stand - if I'd have known there was no seating I wouldn't have purchased the tickets.

When I purchased the tickets online about a week and a half before the concert, there was another band scheduled to play earlier in the evening that wasn't going to go on - I didn't concern myself with that... I was going to see Michael Franti and that concert was from 8-10. Doors opened at 7:00. Show was from 8-10. At 9pm there was nothing but turntable. I tried to find a manager and ask for my money back and no one could find a manager and then I was told that no refunds were given and they reassured me that the band was onsite. Which I already knew because I'd seen the buses at 5:45 on my way to dinner at Scratch. I wasn't worried that the band wasn't onsite. I was upset that the band wasn't onstage and performing when they had been billed to be. The explanation I was given was that the opener had cancelled. Which - hello - y'all knew that well before and didn't change the showtime - not my problem. I left with a general number - the box office wasn't allowed to give me the name of a manager to request.

The number I was given turned out to be a bunch of voicemail boxes... and the manager in charge of event security and customer complaints never got around to returning my voicemails.

I won't be returning to the Knitting Factory anytime soon. And it won't get rave reviews when my friends ask how the concert was either.

Hot Tickets Ticket More »

ON SALE NOW

ON SALE SOON

Add To Calendar
Upcoming Events
08/01 8:00 pm Wolfmother
08/12 8:00 pm Against Me
08/14 8:00 pm Charm City Devils
08/15 7:45 pm Next Big Thing with Chuck Wicks
08/22 7:30 pm Otherwise
8:30 pm Y and T
08/28 7:30 pm G-Eazy
08/30 9:00 pm Porter Robinson
09/10 7:30 pm Nothing More with Sleepwave
09/14 7:00 pm Atmosphere Prof and Dem Atlas
09/20 6:00 pm The Expo
09/24 7:30 pm Taking Back Sunday
09/26 7:30 pm Trapt
09/28 8:00 pm Conor Oberst
10/02 8:00 pm Machine Head
10/03 8:00 pm Dropkick Murphys
10/05 5:00 pm Aaron Carter VIP Package
10/08 8:30 pm Cash d Out
10/10 8:00 pm American Authors
10/11 8:00 pm Of Montreal and Pillar Point