California Historical Society, San FranciscoGlen Denny, author of Yosemite in the Sixties, will share his insider's view of 1960s' Yosemite climbing through images, stories, and anecdotes.
San Rafael ca author events events
Tuesday, Jul 22 6:00p
Thursday, Jul 23 8:00a
Hilton San Francisco Union Square, San Franciscoand with Diamond Sponsor Present the Global Real Estate Crowdfunding Conference V Hilton Hotel, California Thursday 23 July 2015 8am-6pm "Experiencing this event is like that desperate need for ...
Sunday, Jul 20 6:00p
Alley Cat Books Gallery, San FranciscoThe Red Book Tour, supporting author Bonnie ZoBell and her new acclaimed collection of stories surrounding the San Diego PSA plane crash in 1978, will stop in San Francisco, CA, on July 20th at 6:0...
Sunday, Jul 20 4:00p
Book Passage Bookstore, Corte MaderaSan Francisco author Kevin Fisher-Paulson reads from his book A SONG FOR LOST ANGELS: How Daddy and Papa Fought to Save Their Family...
Wednesday, Jul 23 9:45a
Offices of Clear Vista Consulting, Inc., San FranciscoYou are invited to participate in an extraordinary strategic networking and mastermind experience with an intimate group of dynamic, professional business women in downtown San Francisco, CA...
Thursday, Aug 14 8:30a
San Francisco State University Downtown Campus, San FranciscoIf 75% of all mergers and acquisitions (M&A) fail to achieve their financial or strategic objectives, what makes the other 25% succeed? When: Thursday, August 14th, 2014 (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m...
Friday, Jul 18 7:00p
Hub SoMa, San FranciscoThis STC San Francisco educational event is offered remotely as well as in person . (Remote attendees will receive access information during the week before the presentation...
Friday, Jul 18 8:30a
Hotel Whitcomb, San Francisco“ Discover the Short Cuts to Stop Wasting Time, Make $1,000’s More Every Year and Quickly Get More Clients” If you’re an Entrepreneur who wants to Make More Money in Less Time, this is for you! F...
Saturday, Sep 6 11:30a
Pedro's Cantina, San FranciscoCitySolve is a unique urban adventure! Where brains beat brawn! Teams of 2-4 people solve clever clues and face fun challenges all while navigating the urban landscape via foot or on public transpo...
Responding to Sexual Violence, Child Sexual Abuse, and Youth Sexual Exploitation in API Communities through Healing, Organizing
Monday, Sep 1 8:30a
Courtyard Marriott - Oakland Emeryville, EmeryvilleThe National Organization of API Ending Sexual Violence (NAPIESV) invites Asian & Pacific Islander advocates to participate in an intensive training on addressing sexual violence in their communiti...
San Rafael ca author events Related Topics
arts & crafts | community | business & tech | dance | fairs & festivals | food & dining | music | performing arts | sports & outdoors | visual arts | other | comedy | shopping | holiday | education/campus | author | g street | brazil | 5 july 2014 | women | emeryville | 5 seconds of summer | best of the bay party 2014 | autograph | 4 of july | san francisco ca | brand new oakland | dan auerbach producer san francisco -divorce | author signing | vendor | stockton, ca | community sale | capradio reads | medical | art show
Don't Miss This
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Sun 9/28 5:00p
Tue 7/22 6:00p
Mon 7/21 5:15p
Sat 8/23 11:00a
Upcoming Holiday Events More »
We are CA - Stories of Yosemite with Latino Outdoors
Wed 7/30 6:00p
“Бал поэтов”. Рустем Галич и Инна Есилевская
Fri 8/1 7:30p