We regret to inform you that Zvents.com is closing its doors October 31st, 2014. We’re proud to have served the community for so long, but business pressures have forced us to make the difficult decision to close down Zvents.com and the Zvents Media Network. Thank you for supporting us over the years. For more on the closure of Zvents.com see this page.
Home | Register | Log In

San Jose, CA

   [change my location]
  • Print
  • Calendar
  • Share

Best Practices for Getting Web Visitors & Customers to Return

Thursday, Dec 6, 2012 6:00p

Even the best websites only convert about 2% of their first-time visitors… So what do you do with the other 98% who leave before they convert?
In this workshop, you will learn how to engage visitors so that they will return to your website, and you will have a better opportunity to convert them into real customers.
Return visitors do not happen by chance, it takes best practices like fresh and entertaining content, email invitations, value propositions, and valuable information to make your customers
… Show more

Created by eventbrite | Claim this event

Tickets
eventbrite Check Site Buy Now
Location & Nearby Info
San Jose Entrepreneur Center
84 W. Santa Clara St. Suite 100
San Jose, CA 95196
Show nearby:
Reviews & Comments
USER REVIEWS
This event currently has no reviews. Be the first to share your thoughts with others!

Hot Tickets Ticket More »