50th Anniversary Sacramento Greek Festival
One of the most prominent heritage festivals in California.
- Greek “farm to fork” food court with full menu of homemade Greek food and specialty import items.
- Renowned California artist Gregory Kondos, book and print signing
- Greek wine class by Rick Kushman.
- Yia Yia Cooking Throwdown with Chef Patrick Mulvaney
- Live Greek music featuring celebrated Takis Kokotas.
- Greek “Plaka” shopping mart
- - Greek libation and Mezedes (appetizers).
- Greek Pastry Shop (Zaharoplastion) with delectable… Show more
Created by robrien0
1400 J St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Don't Miss This
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Wed 7/30 7:30p
Fri 8/1 8:00p
Tue 7/29 8:00p
Sat 8/16 5:00p
Sat 9/20 8:00a
Fri 8/8 10:00a
ON SALE SOON
On Sale: Fri 8/1Tue 9/30 7:00p
|8/1||7:00p||Celebrating the American Cheese Plate: The Festival of Cheese|
|8/23||10:00a||Impact Training Tour 2014|
|9/15||7:30a||2014 CSU-UC High School Counselor Conference|
|9/19||5:30p||"A Taste of Sacramento" 2014|
|9/26||8:00a||Savings Plus "Achieve Your Dream" Fair|
|10/25||10:00a||California Capital Book Festival|
|10/26||10:00a||California Capital Book Festival|