50th Anniversary Sacramento Greek Festival
One of the most prominent heritage festivals in California.
- Greek “farm to fork” food court with full menu of homemade Greek food and specialty import items.
- Renowned California artist Gregory Kondos, book and print signing
- Greek wine class by Rick Kushman.
- Yia Yia Cooking Throwdown with Chef Patrick Mulvaney
- Live Greek music featuring celebrated Takis Kokotas.
- Greek “Plaka” shopping mart
- - Greek libation and Mezedes (appetizers).
- Greek Pastry Shop (Zaharoplastion) with delectable… Show more
Created by robrien0
1400 J St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Don't Miss This
Dave Liebman Quintet "Expansions"
at Yoshi's Oakland Jazz ClubTue 10/28 8:00p