Successfully Raising Children
Parents do the best they can raising their children. How should parents raise children so they develop self-determinism and initiative and make constructive decisions? On this course you will learn:
• What children most need from parents.
• How you can help solve a child’s problem.
• Why children get angry, how to swiftly heal the upset.
• How to live with children and help them grow into fine human beings.
• A simple, powerful action that assists children to recover from physical injuries.
Created by rwcmsn
234 Marshall St.
Redwood City, CA 94063
Don't Miss This
Gourmet Walks: San Francisco Gourmet Chocolate Tour
at Embarcadero 4Wed 3/12 10:30a
Hiromi: The Trio Project ft. Anthony Jackson & Simon Phillips
at SFJAZZ CenterThu 3/13 7:30p
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Tue 3/18 7:30p
Thu 3/13 8:00p
Tue 3/11 8:00p
Sat 3/15 11:00a
Tue 3/11 9:30a
Tue 4/1 8:00p