Heritage Park Depot and Caster Cabin Tours
Caster Cabin and train depot at Heritage Park, 2nd and Main Street, will be open for tours by the Irving Heritage Society on Sat., Sept. 14, from 11am-3pm.
Caster Cabin was built in 1887 by Henry Caster and his son Edmond as a dog-run cabin. Original furniture including the Casters’ wedding bed, a 1914 quilt and a family Bible.
Built about 1896, the depot was moved to Heritage Park to represent the Rock Island depot which previously was located at the north end of Main Street until 1965.
Created by irvingheritagesociety
217 N. Main St.
Irving, TX 75060
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Sat 2/14 6:00p
Sun 5/31 8:00a
Sat 5/30 8:00a
Fri 5/29 8:00a
Wed 5/27 8:00a
Tue 5/26 8:00a