Industrialization of the Lower Quequechan Valley (1813-1850)
Authors Marc Belanger and Al Lima discuss the remarkable period in Fall River’s history when the city transformed from a small rural village to a notable industrial center and the eight original mill sites located along the Quequechan Falls. Part of the Fall River Summer Lecture Series, presented by the Fall River Historical Society (FRHS) and sponsored by the Grimshaw-Gudewicz Charitable Foundation, the lecture will take place in Building C, Room 111, Bristol Community College.
Created by FRHistoricalSociety
777 Elsbree St.
Fall River, MA 02720