Becoming a Love and Logic™ Parent Workshop June 2013
The Becoming a Love & Logic Parent™ for parents of children grades K-8 is a class that provides practical tools and advice to help you:
• remain calm when disciplining and dealing with misbehavior
• gain cooperation the first time you ask your children
• deliver more effective consequences than just time-outs
• guide your children to solve their own problems
• feel confident and consistent in your parenting skills
• create the happy, harmonious family you’ve always wanted!
Created by KerryLS
700 S. Franklin St.
Denver, CO 80209