Home | Register | Log In

Dallas, TX

   [change my location]
  • Print
  • Calendar
  • Share
Img_phold_gen_primary_no_add
Phone (214) 750-7223
Price $50 for individual tickets; $750 for sponsored table
Age Suitability Teens and up

Komen Dallas County's 2013 Impact Awards Luncheon

Thursday, Apr 4, 2013 11:30a to 1:00p
Hotel ZaZa Dallas, TX

Komen Dallas County's Impact Awards Luncheon honors the Affiliate’s 2013 grant recipients, partners and volunteers. Nonprofit grant recipients that provide vital local breast health services receive 75% of the net funds raised by Komen Dallas County each year. The remaining 25% supports national research to find the cures. Awards also will be presented to recognize the Affiliate’s outstanding community partners. Individual tickets are $50 and sponsor tables tare available at $750.

Created by cbrown

Location & Nearby Info
Hotel ZaZa
2332 Leonard St.
Dallas, TX 75201
1-214-468-8399
Show nearby:
Reviews & Comments
USER REVIEWS
This event currently has no reviews. Be the first to share your thoughts with others!

Hot Tickets Ticket More »

ON SALE SOON