For the true beginning watercolor student. The medium and materials will be presented in a non-threatening fashion that will give the new watercolorist the knowledge, confidence, and tools to go forward and explore.
1. Intro to the medium, comparison to other paint media
2. Materials/pigments, papers, brushes
3. Paper preparation, soaking, stretching
4. Techniques/Color theory and mixing; Pigment application; Brushwork; Composition; Special effects
5. Subjects that appeal to individual students
Created by CCACS
427 E. Colorado Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Don't Miss This
Naughty Pierre's Burlesque and Comedy Extravaganza!
at Lannie's Clocktower CabaretThu 9/25 8:00p
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Fri 10/3 7:00p
Sat 9/20 6:00p
Thu 9/25 8:00p
Sun 11/16 7:30p
Sun 11/16 3:00p