Cain Park Arts Festival
The arts festival is a juried fine arts and fine crafts show. Typically, the show is comprised of approximately 55% two-dimensional art, which includes painting, watercolors, hand-pulled prints and photography. The other 45% includes fine crafts.
15,000 attendees expected.
** Estimated start time -- Please confirm **
Created by Festivalnet.com | Claim this event
1823 Lee Rd.
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Don't Miss This
Gary Gulman feat. Mike Polk
at The TangierSat 6/15 7:00p
Hot Tickets More »
|6/26||7:30p||Happy Together Tour with The Turtles, Chuck Negron, and more|
|6/30||8:00p||Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings with James Hunter|