Second City Shorts A monthly short film competition hosted by The Second City
1. Open submissions based on last month’s suggestion.
2. Films must be two minutes or less.
3. Five films will be selected to screen by a panel of judges.
4. One film will be declared the winner based on audience vote.
5. Winner will be featured on SCN webpage and YouTube.
6. Winner will be guaranteed a spot in next month’s competition.
7. Winner will be entered into the year-end, best-of competition and be eligible for a $1000 grand prize.
Created by UPComedy
1608 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60614
Hot Tickets More »
|10/23||4:00p||That's Not Funny: Dramatic Improv|
|10/23||5:00p||Music Direction 1: Improvisation|
|10/23||7:00p||Long Form 1|
|10/23||7:00p||Telling Your Story|
|10/23||7:00p||Conservatory Level 6|
|10/24||4:00p||Writing the Sitcom Spec Script|
|10/24||6:00p||Improv for Anxiety Level C|
|10/24||11:00p||Improv Level A - Improv Level A|