Rio Grill Celebrates 30 Years with a Flashback of Food and Drink During a Fundraiser for the Food Bank of Monterey County
Save the Date:
· Thursday, Nov. 14 6–9 p.m. Rio Grill in the Crossroads, Carmel.
· Savor your favorite Rio food from each decade.
· Sip the most popular cocktails from the ’80s, ’90s & 2000’s. Listen to live music.
· RSVP required and can be made through EventBrite. http://riogrillanniversarybenefit.eventbrite.com
· Space available for 350 attendees.
· $30 donation to The Food Bank of Monterey County · The Rio Grill team hopes to raise $10,000 for The Food Bank for Monterey County
Created by Chatterbox1
101 Crossroads Blvd.
Carmel, CA 93923
Don't Miss This
Heath Brothers with Jeremy Pelt
at Dinkelspiel AuditoriumSat 8/2 8:00p
Hot Tickets More »
ON SALE NOW
Sat 8/2 8:00p
Sat 10/11 8:00a
Tue 7/29 11:00a
Sat 8/30 9:00a
Sat 8/23 12:00p
Thu 8/28 4:00p
ON SALE SOON
On Sale: Fri 8/1Sat 10/4 7:30p